New Officers in King County
MEDIA ADVISORY – New Salvation Army Leadership in King County
July 7, 2023
New Salvation Army Leadership in King County
- New officers assuming positions of leadership at The Salvation Army Divisional Headquarters.
- The Salvation Army Northwest’s Mission: Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- This organization offers financial assistance including rent and utility assistance
- A network of shelters for those experiencing homelessness
- Multiple food banks for those who face food insecurity
- Emergency disaster services for natural disasters throughout the region
- Worship services for the King County community
WHEN – July
- The new officers are now beginning their term of appointment and look forward to furthering the mission of The Salvation Army.
- The Salvation Army Northwest – 111 Queen Anne Avenue North, Suite #300, Seattle, WA 98103
WHO – The Salvation Army Northwest Division Officers
- Captain Elizabeth Gross, Divisional Youth and Candidates’ Secretary
- Major Charles Fowler, Divisional Secretary for Business
- Major Shari Fowler, Divisional Secretary for Program and Community Care Ministries Secretary
- Major Terry Masango, General Secretary, King County Coordinator, and Olympia Liaison
- Director of Marketing and Communications, Marta Coursey, email@example.com, (206) 217-1280